6 Free Webinar Series for Nonprofits
Webinars are a great resource for nonprofits to gain insight from industry experts. Watching a webinar can often be a better way to absorb information than reading a book or a blog. There are many webinars out there, so we compiled a list of our top 6 choices for nonprofits!
Nonprofit Hub offers free webinars on a variety of topics that are available throughout the month! Check them out here. Available this month:
- How to Think About Major Gifts, Jeff Schreifels: May 3, 2018 - 12:30pm ET
- The New Language of Fundraising - The Magic Words that Translate into More Money, Cindi Phallen: May 9, 2018 - 2:30pm ET
Classy has an extensive collection of their past webinars that are free and available to watch any time! Check them out here. Some recommendations:
- More Funds From More Fundraisers: Pro Tips for Growing an Event
- The Fundraising Strategy Proven to Grow an Annual 5K
3. Wild Apricot
Wild Apricot also has all their past webinars archived and available to watch! You are also able to download the slides for quick access to the information. Check them out here. Some recommendations:
- 7 Ways to Increase Member Engagement in a Distracted World
- How Top Nonprofits Get Volunteers to Sustain Their Service
- Leverage Your Online Presence to Connect with Current and New Donors
4. Network for Good
Network for Good puts out around 4 or 5 new webinars each month, with past webinars available for download. You can check them out here. Here's what's coming up in May:
- 5-Minute Planned Giving Marketing in 30 Minutes, Devin Smith: May 9, 2018 - 1pm ET
- How to Tell Stories that Take Supporters from Passive to Passionate, Devin Smith: May 23, 2018 - 1pm ET
- Out of the Box Strategies for Fundraising Success, Devin Smith: May 30, 2018 - 1pm ET
CauseVox offers webinars on marketing, fundraising, social media and more! Watch the new ones and download the old videos here. Here's what's coming up this month:
- 10 Email Fundraising Elements Learned From 218 Real Experiments, Brady Josephson: May 24, 2018 - 1pm ET
6. DipJar Webinar Series
DipJar's webinar series is a great resource for all nonprofits! Check out our previous webinar on how to succeed at in-person fundraising. Coming up this month:
- How to Drive Social Media Engagement with your Nonprofit Stories, Julia Campbell: May 8, 2018 - 12pm ET register here!
If you have more questions about nonprofit strategy you can always reach out to the DipJar fundraising experts for help. It's what we love to do!