Guest Blogging Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in collaborating with DipJar! We love teaming up with writers who can help us fulfill our mission: creating top tier educational content.
Interested in featuring writing from DipJar?
If you'd like DipJar to contribute an educational article to your blog, newsletter, or website, please reach out to Rebecca Toporoff at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Who is DipJar’s audience?
Our goal is to educate anyone in the nonprofit and fundraising realm, and our blog’s readership is a reflection of just that. DipJar’s services cater to both the donor and the fundraiser by offering card-friendly giving kiosks. Much of our content relates back to our service goal.
What makes a good DipJar post?
While we welcome all guest submissions, please consider the following before pitching:
- Read our blog: Develop a sense of the tone and content that we publish.
- Content quality: Articles should be educational, consistent, and non-promotional.
- Images: Include high resolution images (JPG or PNGs) and/or video or infographic embed codes. Also, you must own all images and video attached to the article.
- Authorship: Our readers would love to get to know the person behind the words. Please be sure to include your headshot + short bio when submitting. We’ll post it at the end of the piece.
- Industry Expert Links: Please include at least two additional links to highly authoritative industry expert sites/articles within your piece.
- DipJar Links: Please link to at least two relevant pages on the DipJar site.
- Final edits: While we try to maintain the original piece as much as possible, we do reserve the right to edit the post to ensure it echoes DipJar’s standards and guidelines.
What topics is DipJar looking for?
In general, we are looking for posts around these categories – as they relate to the nonprofit and fundraising space:
- Trends in cashless donations
- Creative fundraising ideas
- Developments in online fundraising
Want to know if your topic relates to our blog? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
How do I submit a post to DipJar?
If you’d like to submit to us, please email Rebecca with a proposed topic. If it’s approved, we will then move forward with what needs to be included in the submission. Be sure to include your name, your company, the article’s angle, and a proposed publishing date.