We are looking for passionate people who share our vision — to enable nonprofits to capture new donations and new donors via a hardware, software, and payments platform for joyful, friction-free donations. DipJar offers tools and services for nonprofits to generate more revenue to realize their goals. 2018 was a record year as DipJar has clearly demonstrated its leadership as a donations solution provider for more than 4000 customers! 2019 is looking even better.
If you’re interested in any of the below available positions, please contact email@example.com.
Director Software Engineering - Boston, Full Time
For 2019 we are now in a position to redesign and create new hardware tools, new software tools, reinforce our backend infrastructure, and evolve our business model. We need to add an extremely talented, hardworking, and imaginative software engineer to round out our lean and efficient team, lead the charge in software, and help take our past successes and translate them into massive growth in our next chapter.
General skills/technologies that are important but not requirements:
Creating Responsive Web Experiences
Amazon Web Services
BS in Computer Science
Director of Demand Generation - Boston, Full Time
DipJar — the leading provider of simple, secure payment & fundraising solutions — is seeking a full-time Director of Demand Generation to generate demand & drive inbound leads, revenue & awareness for our platform
The Director of Demand Generation will work closely with DipJar’s executive & GTM teams to build and execute a strategic marketing plan in line with DipJar’s revenue & business objectives. you will be responsible for owning our customer acquisition program. You will drive awareness and new leads for DipJar through paid & organic marketing campaigns and channels, including search optimization and analytics, content marketing and content syndication, social media, events and webinars.
The Director of Demand Generation will also be a key contributor to DipJar's content marketing activity including our blog as well as other online and social media channels - strong writing and communication skills are required.
The person in this role should have an entrepreneurial spirit and experience with online & inbound marketing. Experience in the nonprofit and/or financial services and payments industries a plus.
- Create and execute DipJar’s demand generation, online & inbound programs
- Own our Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) around demand generation and market awareness and drive their expansion & growth
- Contribute to DipJar's content including blogs, webinars & events and our social media presence
- Liaise with customers & partners to promote customer success
- Contribute to online & social communications from DipJar day to day
- Work as a key integrated part of our growing GTM team including Marketing, Sales & Customer Success
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Critical approach to problem-solving
- Creative thinking around big ideas and content opportunities
- Management and leadership skills
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in marketing role with strong demand generation and analytics focus
- BA/BS degree